Number of persons: 20
pieces Preparation time: 40 min
-3 tablespoons of oil -oil for frying
-1 tablespoon garam masala
-1 tsp cumin (cumin powder)
-2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
-1 cm fresh ginger, finely chopped
-1 teaspoon turmeric (curcuma)
-1 tsp red pepper, chopped
-10 sheets puff pastry, thawed
-3 tablespoons of peas, thawed
-1 bag (15 g) fresh coriander, chopped
-2 large potatoes, cooked and in small cubes
1. Heat the oil and sauté the cumin seeds until they start to Crackle, then add the ginger and garlic and cook 2 minutes.
2. Stir in the pepper, garam Masala and turmeric and cook another 1 minute.
3. spoon the diced potato and peas by the seasoning, mix it and season with salt, pepper and coriander.
4. Cut the sheets of puff pastry cant. Fold from a point a side inward, then expand on the other side to within a point and paste this close, so that there is a kind of cone.
5. fill this with some of the potato mixture. Fold the dough then close, make sure it has a triangular shape.
6. Repeat with the rest of the dough and the filling.
7. Heat the oil and fry the Samosas in this in 5 minutes until golden brown.
8. Let them on paper towels and serve hot or cold.